The YouTube Marketing Specialist is a professional who uses YouTube to promote a business or a product. The YouTube Marketing Specialist creates a video that advertises their company or product and then uploads it to YouTube. From there, the YouTube Marketing Specialist can share it across other social media platforms. The YouTube Marketing Specialist should have a good understanding of their target audience and how to interact with them through informative and entertaining videos such as tutorials, product reviews, and how-to videos. The YouTube Marketing Specialist should also be familiar with video editing programs and have a good understanding of SEO.
YouTube Marketing Specialist Responsibilities:
- Work closely with various YouTube business legal teams to support numerous marketing campaigns.
- Discuss and draft marketing and co-marketing, services, and sponsorship agreements, sponsorship agreements. Create marketing templates.
- Advise on agreement interpretation, risk assessment/mitigation, and discussion strategy.
- Review marketing assets for copyright/policy concerns, perform training, and develop marketing policies to guide cross-functional teams and improve efficiency.
- Work with creative agencies, YouTube creators, talent representatives, media partners, compliance, and other legal teams to ensure Google policy compliance.
YouTube Marketing Specialist Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
- Experience with intellectual property clearances.
- Understanding of copyright and trademark law.
- Ability to interpret legal documents, review marketing materials, advise business/product managers on legal and regulatory issues, and work with attorneys to complete agreements and launch marketing initiatives.
- Ability to identify, escalate, and present issues to management.
- Excellent organizational and communication skills.
Youtube Marketing Specialist – US & Canada
Are you looking for a Youtube Marketing Specialist? Take a look at our Job Descriptions Board for US & Canadian businesses.