The Email Marketing Specialist is a digital marketer that focuses on building email lists, creating emails, and nurturing leads through written communications. The Email Marketing Specialist work with email automation software, sending out email blasts, newsletters, and more, all with the goal of increasing brand awareness and establishing a brand’s place in the competitive market. The Email Marketing Specialist, you will be required to oversee all aspects of email marketing campaigns, including market research, content creation, and the dissemination of copy. As an Email Marketing Specialist, will also be required to collaborate with coworkers across departments to ensure maximum uptake of offerings. To be successful as an Email Marketing Specialist, should demonstrate the ability to create accessible, engaging, and memorable texts.
Email Marketing Specialist Responsibilities:
- Developing and executing the overall email strategy.
- Utilizing our marketing automation system to build, test, and execute all seasonal/promotional email campaigns and ongoing journeys.
- Monitoring and reporting on key metrics weekly.
- Staying on top of industry trends and adapting to ever-changing technologies.
- Messaging publish process.
- Code and develop all messaging communications.
- Execute on seamless process.
- Focus on cross brand leverage and consistency.
Email Marketing Specialist Requirements:
- Bachelor degree in marketing management, advertising, communications, or similar.
- Working knowledge of graphic design applications (Adobe Creative Cloud, Sketch and others).
- Strong experience coding emails with personalized dynamic content.
- Copywriting and copyediting abilities.
- Solid problem-solving skills and ability to troubleshoot.
- Attention to detail and strong execution.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
Email Marketing Specialist – US & Can
Email Marketing Specialist – USA & Canada. Looking to hire a Email Marketing Specialist? Take a look at our Job Descriptions Board. Remoto Workforce US.