The Instagram Marketing Specialist will be responsible for creating social media campaigns and the day-to-day management of the company’s Instagram social media properties. The Instagram Marketing Specialist is someone with passion for social media as a communications tool will result in the adoption and implementation of social media best practices across Instagram. The successful Instagram Marketing Specialist will be an excellent communicator, a versatile creative writer, and a team player. The Instagram Marketing Specialist will be an active participant in data collection and analyses in order to consistently improve the company’s social media practices over time.
Instagram Marketing Specialist Responsibilities:
- Create unique and captivating marketing collateral and content specific to client’s niche industry.
- Deploy successful marketing campaigns and own implementation from ideation to execution.
- Measure and report on the performance of marketing campaigns, gain insight and assess against goals.
- Own creating social media content. Coming up with ideas for ways to promote upcoming content pieces, product launches, and any other announcements ensuring content resonates with the customer and the brand. This includes creating written content, graphics, and videos ranging from several seconds to several minutes.
- Own the social media content calendar and planning process.
- Planning, managing, and coordinating the content calendar, researching upcoming relevant news, events, or holidays.
Instagram Marketing Specialist Requirements:
- Bachelor degree in marketing, business or related field.
- Solid experience creating Instagram social media content.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to create engaging content and ensure a consistent brand voice.
- Bias towards action with an ability to have a high output in the form of creating social media posts.
Instagram Marketing Specialist – US & Canada
Are you looking for a Instagram Marketing Specialist? Take a look at our Job Descriptions Board for US & Canadian businesses.