The Research Assistant provide support to professionals who are conducting experiments or gathering and analyzing information and data. The Research Assistant common employers include medical research centers, think tanks, consulting firms, public interest groups, colleges, polling organizations, and market research firms. The Research Assistant duties will vary greatly based on the type of research setting in which they work. Also, Research Assistant prepare graphs and spreadsheets to portray results. The Research Assistant create presentation slides and posters to help researchers present findings and review online resources to gather information.
Research Assistant Responsibilities:
- Maintain quality standards to preserve the integrity of data and findings.
- Schedule and conduct interviews.
- Select a place to conduct interviews and obtain permission from all participants.
- Analyze data using various statistical methods.
- Write reports to summarize data and the implications of the results.
- Carry out experiments and research according to protocols laid out by primary researchers.
- Collect and log experimental data.
Research Assistant Requirements:
- Bachelor degree or related.
- Knowledge of data entry and database.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Skill to exercise tact and discretion in handling a variety of confidential material.
- Excellent interpersonal, written/ oral communication skills.
Research Assistant – US & Can
Research Assistant – USA & Canada. Looking to hire a Research Assistant? Take a look at our Job Descriptions Board. Remoto Workforce US.