The Senior Executive Assistant support senior managers in a timely and professional manner. The Senior Executive Assistant will provide high-quality administrative and clerical assistance to top-level executives. The Senior Executive Assistant’s main duties include scheduling meetings, making travel arrangements and organizing daily calendars. To be successful as a Senior Executive Assistant, you should have excellent organizational skills, be proactive, and possess a professional demeanor. Ultimately, a top-notch Senior Executive Assistant should be equipped with experience, able to tackle any task given to him or her in a timely fashion, and communicate effectively.
Senior Executive Assistant Responsibilities:
- Extensive meeting and calendar management ensuring the cadence aligns with overall goals and objectives for the team and company.
- Work cross-functionally with other business areas.
- Manages appointments with external partners and third parties, and organizing calendars to appropriately reflect priorities.
- Coordinate meeting schedules and lines of communication.
- Support meeting management such as preparing materials and agendas, keeping notes, and managing next steps.
- Perform comprehensive email management.
- Manage all expense reporting and approve travel and business expenses for others on the team according to internal policies.
Senior Executive Assistant Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree or related field.
- Ability to keep track of many tasks.
- Flexibility and strength in working with and coordinating with others.
- Capacity for discretion and sensitivity when handling confidential materials and topics.
- Excellent time management skills and ability to prioritize.
- Ability to give, receive, and implement feedback.
Senior Executive Assistant – US & Canada
Are you looking for a Senior Executive Assistant? Take a look at our Job Descriptions Board for US & Canadian companies.