The Senior Executive Assistant has support skills such as typing/word processing, proofreading, creating and preparing reports, managing email flow, processing correspondence, filing, scheduling meetings, receiving visitors, managing agendas and taking meeting minutes to general administrative manager. The Senior Executive Assistant also conducting special projects, and managing travel, also a high degree of responsibility, accountability, flexibility, confidentiality, and discretion. The Senior Executive Assistant has effective rapport with executive staff, board members, and executive administrative support staff. The Senior Executive Assistant, coordinate complex scheduling and extensive calendar management, as well as management of content and flow of information to the executive team.
Senior Executive Assistant Responsibilities:
- Coordination and scheduling of large special events, projects, initiatives, and programs.
- Manages confidential information, including the flow of email as needed.
- Manages appointment schedules for supported executive(s), which includes minimization of calendar conflicts for all meeting participants.
- Makes travel arrangements (flight reservations, hotels, local transportation, itinerary changes) for executive(s) and prepares expense reports.
- Serves as the gatekeeper and go-to person for all things related to our executives’ schedule.
- Collecting, monitoring, analyzing, and communicating metrics as appropriate.
- Assisting in the preparation, planning, and execution of external and internal audit processes.
- Verifying organizational information is correct.
- Serving as the key contact person, helping to build relationships- as well as minimizing disruptions for direct and indirect business partners.
Senior Executive Assistant Requirements:
- High school diploma or college degree.
- Secretarial experience on an executive/administrative assistant level or office management experience.
- Strong technical skills and proficiency in all utilized systems (e.g. MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Ability to effectively manage complex calendars.
- Ability to work independently with a high level of self-management, in a dynamic work environment.
- Ability to adapt to frequent changes in priorities, to manage multiple diverse tasks, to maintain accuracy and to meet tight deadlines.
- Ability to collaborate effectively with people to achieve common goals.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Flexibility to adjust plans, work style, and methods as needed.
Senior Executive Assistant – USA & Canada
Looking to hire a Senior Executive Assistant? Take a look at our Job Descriptions Board. RemotoWorkforce links USA or Canadian Companies with Mexican talent. How our Remote Hiring Process Works?