The Senior Supply Chain Analyst is responsible for generating and analyzing data to proactively identify disruptions in the Supply Chain (order placement, vendor/manufacturing pipeline, transportation/delivery, base stock, etc). The Senior Supply Chain Analyst will also monitor existing processes to maintain compliance, identify gaps, and work cross functionally to develop/implement root cause resolution to process and behavior. The Senior Supply Chain Analyst analyze purchase order line-item data, submitted by member organizations, to determine if the dataset is complete and also mining data for missing spend.
Senior Supply Chain Analyst Responsibilities:
- Using sound judgment to correct inaccurate line items.
- Building cross-references from existing national contracts and cross reference databases.
- Applying appropriate price and benchmark data as available.
- Customizing analyses to meet customer needs.
- Interpreting results and providing key insights that will help members make informed decisions.
- Communicating schedule, workload, progress and expected time to complete projects.
- Loading price files for customers upon request.
- Expanding category knowledge through experience, research and networking.
- Remaining cognizant of industry changes and challenges that may affect member decisions.
- Establishing strong working relationships with internal and external partners.
Senior Supply Chain Analyst Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree o related.
- Solid analytics experience required.
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills.
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel (comfortable with formulas).
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Access, PowerPoint, and Word a plus.
- Detail oriented, analytical, problem solver, with critical thinking and continuous improvement skills
- Thorough understanding of supply chain and Inventory planning.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office & Google suites.
Senior Supply Chain Analyst – USA & Canada
Are you looking for a Senior Supply Chain Analyst? Take a look at our Job Description Board for USA & Canadian companies.