The System Engineer Virtual Assistant is responsible for the planning, engineering, and compliance of the organization’s systems infrastructure. The System Engineer Virtual Assistant serve as a technical and team leader, proactively researching and introducing new technology and best practices and providing mentorship and guidance. Includes the implementation and design of hardware and software. The System Engineer Virtual Assistant will monitor and report to the performance of systems. Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field. The System Engineer Virtual Assistant will focus on reviewing documentation and strategy to ensure successful team engagement, advising technical engineers on current internal or external work. Will serve as a technical leader and liaison between stakeholder teams and management and advise on current internal or external work, working with systems hardware and software to deliver solutions to client institutions.
The System Engineer Virtual Assistant Responsibilities:
- Support, maintain, and enhance current automation system, focusing on automatic dispatching and system based scheduling.
- Perform production analysis to monitor and improve daily movement, equipment efficiency, and overall factory productivity.
- Trace issues which inhibit performance, troubleshoot to determine root cause, and plan for improvement through corrective measures.
- Deploy standardized logic from global source code by tracing logic, evaluating changes, and communicating to end-users on expected impact.
- Work closely with other departments to improve logic for systems which support on time product delivery, queue time management, equipment efficiency, and yield improvement.
- Plan periodically for preventative maintenance activities and provide awareness of system performance and reliability.
The System Engineer Virtual Assistant Requirements
- BS Degree in Industrial Engineering, Manufacturing Engineering, Operations Research, or Computer Science.
- Solid experience preferred.
- Ability to troubleshoot issues and conduct root cause analysis.
- Highly capable in data analysis and problem solving.
- Strong communication skills and customer focus is required.
- Utilization of analytical tools including Excel.
- Basic understanding of SQL is preferred.
System Engineer Virtual Assistant – US & Canada
Are you looking for a System Engineer Virtual Assistant? Take a look at our Job Descriptions Board for US & Canadian companies.