The Autocad Drafter Specialist prepare 2D and 3D Computer Aided Design (CAD) drawings of moderate complexity. The Autocad Drafter Specialist provides design and drawing services, including but not limited to layouts, detail and assembly drawings, and schematics to support operations, engineering or related. The Autocad Drafter Specialist integrate quality and safety measurements and prevent any risks in the execution methods and sequence drawings. Also report about the progress of the design development. The Autocad Drafter Specialist work with a team and carefully track all information needed to create design deliverables from initial field survey to final construction drawing package.
Autocad Drafter Specialist Responsibilities:
- Works from notes, verbal instructions, sketches and drawings, or Engineering specification.
- Consolidates the information to be used in design.
- Reviews the design and helps resolve the details not completely defined.
- Develops specifications, designs or drawings using Engineering principals, established company standards, procedures and instructions.
- Ensures the proper level of documentation for all projects including drawings and parts lists utilizing Computer Aided Design (CAD).
- Learn and study design procedures and practices to better assist the team.
Autocad Drafter Specialist Requirements:
- Associate’s degree in drafting or CAD.
- Strong experience in general CAD drafting.
- Attention to detail, self-motivated.
- Willing to seek out other assignments or tasks that need to be completed about desing.
- Proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel & Outlook).
- Ability to follow company CAD drafting standards and procedures.
Autocad Drafter Specialist – USA & Canada
Are you looking for a Autocad Drafter Specialist? Take a look at our Job Description Board for USA & Canadian companies.