The Remote Payroll Specialist main responsible is to process and manage the company’s payroll. The Remote Payroll Specialist will be the one to calculate wages based on hours worked and administer payments. A Remote Payroll Specialist is able to use payroll software with accuracy and efficiency. The Remote Payroll Specialist is good with numbers and can be trusted with sensitive information. Also, to have great communication skills to interact with colleagues and executives. The Remote Payroll Specialist goal is to ensure personnel receives the correct compensation in a timely manner.
Remote Payroll Specialist Responsibilities:
- Perform all necessary activities to complete payroll.
- Resolve and respond to payroll processing and employee payroll issues.
- Respond to outside requests for payroll information such as employment and wage verifications, garnishment inquiries, tax notices, etc.
- Ensure confidentiality and security of payroll files, systems and reports in compliance with various governmental regulations.
- Assist with responses to audit, regulatory and general ledger inquiries.
- Prepare journal entries.
- Assist with system tax updates and testing.
- Adhere to standard operating procedures
Remote Payroll Specialist Requirements:
- Bachelor degree in Human Resources or related.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities effectively.
- Skill to listen and communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.
- Proficient knowledge of payroll tax and labor laws, garnishment requirements, payroll recordkeeping and reporting regulations.
- Understanding of payroll and reporting systems.
Remote Payroll Specialist – US & Can
Remote Payroll Specialist – USA & Canada. Looking to hire a Remote Payroll Specialist? Take a look at our Job Descriptions Board. Remoto Workforce US.