The Bilingual Business Administrator manages the full range of business activities including reviewing and approving business documents and developing. The Bilingual Business Administrator will be monitoring, and reporting accounts, budgets and other quantitative data. The Bilingual Business Administrator identifies business-related needs and problems and proposes solutions. The Bilingual Business Administrator implements and audits business procedures and trains staff on new and existing procedures. The Bilingual Business Administrator provides advice on administrative and fiscal procedures.
The Bilingual Business Administrator Responsibilities:
- Manage and prioritize a very complex calendars with strong attention to accuracy, timeliness, conflict resolution, and alignment to priorities and commitments
- Executive-level interfacing within the organization and across Microsoft, as well as outward facing contact with senior customers and partners
- Assist with designing and implementing the Business processes
- Leading and partnering up with the admin members on projects
- Proactively plan and manage logistics for team meetings
- Assist with streamlining policies across the organization
- Submitting and reconciling expense reports to ensure timely processing
- Partnering with other Finance, HR, and Recruiting teams
- Procurement of goods and services
The Bilingual Business Administrator Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree in relevant field
- Solid experience serving as mentor or direct/indirect (e.g., team leader) supervisor to others.
- Solid experience reviewing and managing administrative budgets
- Solid work experience in a fast-paced and complex environment
- Build and maintain effective working relationships and accommodate diverse working styles
- Ability to adapt to daily challenges and rapid changes
- High level of effective interpersonal skills and excellent customer service.
- Superior organizational skills
- Analytical thinking and keen eye for detail
Bilingual Business Administrator – US & Canada
Are you looking for a Bilingual Business Administrator? Take a look at our Job Descriptions Board for US & Canadian companies.