The Brand and Creative Project Director lead a cross-functional team of brand designers, product designers, and design engineers. The Brand and Creative Project Director drive a strategic roadmap of initiatives in collaboration with design infrastructure, product, engineering, and marketing leadership. The Brand and Creative Project Director ensure brand team regularly ships agreed-upon deliverables, looking to exceed expectations when opportunities arise. The Brand and Creative Project Director manage and deliver all creative and identity management and also balance workloads across the brand and creative team.
Brand and Creative Project Director Responsibilities:
- Strategically define and implement systems and processes for our team, connecting them to a spectrum of business units across the organization.
- Manage the structure, scope, and prioritization of multiple projects with multiple work streams, diving deep enough to understand the details of each project.
- Priories and manage a variety of projects, inbound requests, and roadmap goals.
- Evolve and refine the creative and production process based on project requirements.
- Confidently influence and communicate with teams and leaders cross-functionally throughout the organization daily, working collaboratively with internal and external staff, leading a multidisciplinary team toward desired results.
Brand and Creative Project Director Requirements:
- Bachelor´s degree in business, marketing or related.
- Solid management experience.
- Have a technical understanding of capabilities and limitations for web platforms.
- Strong leadership, project management and organizational skills.
- Solid experience in marketing and development of creative communications across all channels and platforms.
- Must be a work ethic and independence person, with a high degree of motivation to learn and iterate.
- Skilled operator and comfortable overseeing multiple design projects.
Brand and Creative Project Director – USA & Canada
Are you looking for a Brand and Creative Project Director? Take a look at our Job Description Board for USA & Canadian companies.