The Lead Director Project Management is responsible for the overall scope development, coordination, implementation, execution, control and completion of major capital projects ensuring consistency with business strategy, commitments and goals. The Lead Director Project Management is responsible for managing the complete life cycle of moderately-to-highly complex projects, including approval, planning, execution and closeout to ensure planned results are achieved on time. The Lead Director Project Management develops budgets, timelines and ensures progress to plan, as well as tracks critical project achievements. The Lead Director Project Management works with vendors and team to establish and achieve goals. The Lead Director Project Management coordinates the activities of a cross-functional team including exempt and non-exempt employees. The Lead Director Project Management has in-depth experience, knowledge and skills in own discipline. Usually determines own work priorities. Acts as resource for colleagues with less experience.
Lead Director Project Management Responsibilities:
- Provide status reports that capture project progress, risks and mitigation plans.
- Responsible for project budget, conduct project evaluations and assess results.
- Ensure implementation of efficient processes that promote continuous improvement ; refresh practices and process by incorporating lessons learned.
- Knowledge of field construction methods and practices, scheduling, construction safety, project controls, procurement processes, scope management, contract management and construction law principles.
- Proven ability to identify and secure appropriate internal and external project resources. Proven ability to coordinate project resources (internal, contractors, consultants) to deliver projects according to plan.
- Ability to lead and develop executive presentations and collaborate with cross functional teams (Engineering, technology etc).
- Increased travel is possible during peak periods of the projects.
- Keen understanding of clean and plant utilities and building management systems and other building technology applications.
- Familiarity with computer system validation requirements.
- Proven ability to interact in a multicultural environment.
Lead Director Project Management Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Architecture or Construction Management from an accredited institution is required.
- Project management experience is required.
- Experience in contract management is required.
- Experience working and collaborating with other business functions.
Lead Director Project Management – USA & Canada
Looking to hire a Lead Director Project Management? Take a look at our Job Descriptions Board. RemotoWorkforce links USA or Canadian Companies with Mexican talent. How our Remote Hiring Process Works?