The Project Manager oversees all aspects of projects. The Project Manager set deadlines, assign responsibilities and monitor and summarize progress of the project. Prepare reports for upper management regarding status of projects. The Project Manager will work directly with clients to ensure deliverables fall within the applicable scope and budget. The Project Manager will coordinate with other departments to ensure all aspects of each project are compatible, and The Project Manager will hire new talent as needed to fulfill client needs.
The Project Manager Responsibilities:
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Ensure resource availability and allocation
- Develop a detailed project plan with milestones to monitor and track progress
- Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule and project costs using appropriate verification techniques
- Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques
- Report and escalate to management as needed
- Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Meet with clients to take detailed ordering briefs and clarify specific requirements of each project
- Delegate project tasks based on junior staff members' individual strengths, skill sets and experience levels
- Track project performance, specifically to analyze the successful completion of short and long-term goals
- Meet budgetary objectives and make adjustments to project constraints based on financial analysis
- Develop comprehensive project plans to be shared with clients as well as other staff members
- Develop spreadsheets, diagrams and process maps to document needs using Clickup, Figma, and Google Documents.
- Retrieve estimates from design and development teams for new projects and translate those estimates into proposal documents using Google Slides.
The Project Manager Requirements:
- Proven working experience in project management in either web or mobile technologies.
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills
- Understanding of agile development processes, project management tools such as Clickup, JIRA, etc
- Excellent communication on Zoom, Email and Slack
Project Manager – USA & Canada
Looking to hire a Project Manager? Take a look at our Job Descriptions Board. RemotoWorkforce links USA or Canadian Companies with Mexican talent. How our Remote Hiring Process Works?