The Creative Director Manager lead a team that may be composed of graphic designers, artists, or other creative professionals. The Creative Director Manager would be involved in every aspect of a collaboration from the idea phase to the execution. The Creative Director Manager during a project, they supervise and guide copywriters, artists, and designers to create a work, such as a website, an advertisement, or an email campaign. The Creative Director Manager report to a chief marketing officer (CMO) for major decisions and approvals, but they do most of their work independently, using their professional judgment to manage the day-to-day details of their projects.
Creative Director Manager Responsibilities:
- Lead and contribute to projects that range across partnerships, corporate branding, events, and branded content.
- Grow product launches / engagement and retention programs / brand partnerships and activations / performance media / website experiences / digital events / product identities.
- Develop original, innovative brand systems, behaviors and design solutions.
- Manage design resources, vendors and external teams.
- Provide creative solutions.
- Fosters strong partnerships with brand management, marketing, program management; leading collaboration/working sessions to drive new ideas/solutions.
- Monitors and advocates for process; proactively communicates with peers.
- Provide clear, effective, and actionable creative feedback.
Creative Director Manager Requirements:
- A bachelor’s degree in graphic design or related.
- Solid experience in directly managing a team.
- Strong ability to lead a team of art directors, copywriters, designers and related. Desire to work in a fast-paced environment,
- Thought interpersonal and client presentation skills.
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal.
Creative Director Manager – USA & Canada
Are you looking for a Creative Director Manager? Take a look at our Job Description Board for USA & Canadian companies.