The Call Center Representative is responsible for maintaining quality customer service and the ability to solve problems in a fast pace and in a timely manner. The Call Center Representative purpose is to reduce or eliminate payouts and reducing client’s complaints. The Call Center Representative must be responsible, efficient and be highly adaptable to changes and updates required by the operation.The Call Center Representative must have exceptional communication skills and technical aptitude to join our growing organization.
The Call Center Representative Responsibilities:
- Answer inbound customer service phone calls
- Resolve escalated customer service issues with clients
- Promptly reply to customer emails, return phone calls within 24 hours, prompt follow through, resolve issues in a timely manner.
- Resolve a daily number of escalations per day determined by management to generate productivity of delivery.
- Provide high quality customer service and product knowledge regarding all member programs.
- Schedule adherence and compliance of guidelines and policies of the department.
The Call Center Representative Requirements:
- Call center experience and proven technical support experience is an asset
- Excellent telephone communication skills and writing skills
- Interested in technology
- Passion for “support type” work
- Experienced in word processing and other MS Office products (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Experienced at troubleshooting; analytical and problem solving skills
- Basic knowledge of networking (an asset)
- Documentation and reporting skills
Call Center Representative – US & Canada
Are you looking for a Call Center Representative? Take a look at our Job Descriptions Board for US & Canadian companies.