The Community Relations Engagement Specialist Knowledge of best practices relative to community engagement, public outreach, development, community building, event planning, board and commission operations. The Community Relations Engagement Specialist Knowledge of terminology and tools in community and engagement sectors. Ability to collaborate with nonprofits, agencies, residents and business owners with diverse backgrounds and interests. The Community Relations Engagement Specialist has ability to think strategically and implement programs and services that advance stated plan goals. The Community Relations Engagement Specialist has basic understanding of principles and practice of strategic planning, public engagement, and business management and ability to create and produce presentations to a variety of audiences.
Community Relations Engagement Specialist Responsibilities:
- Ability to think strategically and implement programs and services that advance stated plan goals.
- Ability to network and maintain cooperative working relationships with local agencies.
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to plan and follow through on events, projects and programs.
- Skill in conducting surveys and obtaining critical community data.
- Reasonable research and analysis skills.
- Intermediate knowledge of internet research tools.
- Ability to experiment and is willing to try new solutions to problems
- Ability to create an inclusive environment by acknowledging the differences, perspectives and ideas of others.
Community Relations Engagement Specialist Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, public administration, sociology or related.
- Experience with community outreach/external engagement.
- Time management skills.
- Excellent organization skills.
- Ability to multitask.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Experience coordinating meetings, events, and leading projects.
Community Relations Engagement Specialist – USA & Canada
Looking to hire a Community Relations Engagement Specialist? Take a look at our Job Descriptions Board. RemotoWorkforce links USA or Canadian Companies with Mexican talent. How our Remote Hiring Process Works?