The Contract Corporate Recruiter is responsible for achieving staffing objectives by recruiting and evaluating job candidates, advising managers and processing candidates through the hiring process. The Contract Corporate Recruiter will achieve through the development of recruiting plans, employing traditional sourcing strategies and resources as well as developing new, creative recruiting ideas.
The Contract Corporate Recruiter Responsibilities:
- Establishes recruiting requirements by meeting with hiring managers to discuss needs.
- Builds applicant sources by researching and contacting community services, colleges, employment agencies, recruiters, media, and internet sites; providing organization information, opportunities, and benefits; making presentations; maintaining rapport.
- Determines applicant requirements by creating and evaluating job description and job qualifications.
- Attracts applicants through job advertisements, contacting recruiters, using newsgroups, social media and recruiting web sites.
- Network through industry contacts, association memberships, trade groups and employees.
- Determines applicant qualifications by interviewing applicants; analyzing responses; verifying references; comparing qualifications to job requirements.
- Arranges management interviews by coordinating schedules.
- Improves organization attractiveness by recommending new policies and practices; monitoring job offers and compensation practices; emphasizing benefits and perks.
- Avoids legal challenges by understanding current legislation; enforcing regulations with managers; recommending new procedures; conducting training.
- Accomplishes human resources and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Administrative duties and recordkeeping.
The Contract Corporate Recruiter Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Strong experience in recruiting for a wide range of positions in a high-volume setting.
- Experience recruiting in manufacturing industry preferred.
- Organized and detail oriented.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
Contract Corporate Recruiter – USA & Canada
Looking to hire a Contract Corporate Recruiter? Take a look at our Job Descriptions Board. RemotoWorkforce links USA or Canadian Companies with Mexican talent. How our Remote Hiring Process Works?