The Remote Recruiter finds qualified candidates to fill job openings for their clients. Unlike recruiters that work in the office, the Remote Recruiter often work from home. The Remote Recruiter responsibilities include meeting with clients to discuss their hiring needs and obtain a list of qualifications and duties for the role. The Remote Recruiter search job boards, social media networks, and other relevant sites to identify job seekers that meet the criteria preferred by your client. The Remote Recruiter responsibilities will include writing clear job descriptions and posting them online, sourcing and screening potential candidates, communicating with the manager and staff, reviewing job requirements, conducting interviews, assisting with onboarding, and helping with any other recruitment-related tasks.
Remote Recruiter Responsibilities:
- Identifies talent through sourcing strategies including talent mapping, geographic targeting, cold calling, referrals and internal networks.
- Proactively conducts research and investigates new ideas to create innovative sourcing strategies
- Conducts candidate screens to evaluate, identify and summarize relevant experience and skills.
- Presents engaged passive candidates to recruiters/hiring managers.
- Measures performance through data and metrics to track candidates through the sourcing process.
- Conveys competitive intelligence and trends to recruiters and hiring managers.
- Ensures compliance with recruitment programs and processes.
Remote Recruiter Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related field.
- Excellent written, verbal communication and attention to detail.
- High level of initiative and self-motivation.
- Ability to assess talent and make hiring decisions.
- Strong Knowledge of hiring practices.
- Solid analytical and innovative thinking skills.
Remote Recruiter – US & Can
Remote Recruiter – USA & Canada. Looking to hire a Remote Recruiter? Take a look at our Job Descriptions Board. Remoto Workforce US.