The Human Resources Generalist will run the daily functions of the Human Resource (HR) department including hiring and interviewing staff, administering pay, benefits, and leave, and enforcing company policies and practices. Also the Human Resources Generalist have supervisory responsibilities like oversee the scheduling, assignments, and daily workflow of subordinate staff in the department. The Human Resources Generalist assist with constructive and timely performance evaluations. The Human Resources Generalist create reviews, tracks, and documents compliance with mandatory and non-mandatory training, continuing education, and work assessments.
Human Resources Generalist Responsibilities:
- Facilitate, monitor, and report metrics on integrated strategy solutions.
- Develop and implement benchmarking metrics, addressing every step in the hiring, engagement, and retention process.
- Provide a strategic approach to equity, diversity, and inclusion.
- Identify career pathways that integrate with performance management to better drive employee behavior and contribute to the overall culture initiative.
- Drive the development of recognition and retention programs.
- Support the HR manager to ensure that all sites have the right talent to execute the plant’s strategy and achieve desired business results.
- Coach and counsel management in development and demonstration of leadership and management practices required to establish and maintain a positive work environment.
Human Resources Generalist Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree in human resources, communications, psychology, organizational behavior, or related field.
- Skill with human resources strategy.
- Experience assessing leadership and organizational talent.
- Solid Experience with training and qualification principals for incorporation into overall strategy.
- Strong ability to use independent critical thinking and decision making
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to effective organizational and time management.
Human Resources Generalist – USA & Canada
Are you looking for a Human Resources Generalist? Take a look at our Job Description Board for USA & Canadian companies.