The Senior Human Resources Coordinator will work under the supervision of the Director of Human Resources to provide administrative and business support to the department by performing different duties. The Human Resources Operations maintains data integrity. The Senior Human Resources Coordinator will be customer centric with demonstrated attention to detail and organization. The Senior Human Resources Coordinator is responsible for ongoing review of employee data to include end to end employee transactions that include hires, status changes and terminations. Also the Senior Human Resources Coordinator support with primary focus on recruitment and staffing, administration and employee relations.
Senior Human Resources Coordinator Responsibilities:
- Efficiently processes employee data into Human Resources Information System (HRIS) with a high degree of accuracy while meeting all deadlines.
- Meets customer satisfaction by responding to phone calls and emails for general human resources inquiries to include troubleshooting and providing guidance to end-users for HRIS data issues related to job information and time records.
- Ensures new hires meet onboarding requirements by verifying the appropriate system entries are made and paperwork completed.
- Collaborates with Information Technology, HR Benefits, and HR recruitment to ensure a successful new hire experience.
- Develops, analyzes, and distributes reports to internal users.
- Supports staffing tasks.
Senior Human Resources Coordinator Requirements:
- High School diploma or related.
- Handles confidential information and matters of discretion in a professional manner.
- Establishes positive relationships and has strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Knowledge in MS Office Suite.
- Proficient at understanding, correcting, and extracting large volumes of data.
Senior Human Resources Coordinator – US & Canada
Are you looking for a Senior Human Resources Coordinator? Take a look at our Job Descriptions Board for US & Canadian businesses.