The Human Resources Payroll Coordinator is responsible for input and ensuring integrity of the data recorded in the payroll system while performing various accounting related tasks. The Human Resources Payroll Coordinator has the ability to partner with payroll manager to resolve all payroll related issues. Also, The Human Resources Payroll Coordinator will be processing payroll as well as maintaining employee data, handling payroll questions and completing any other tasks necessary for monitoring and overseeing a company’s payroll process. The Human Resources Payroll Coordinator is responsible for assisting other members of the payroll department with all aspects of processing weekly payroll with an emphasis on staff time management and tip reporting.
Human Resources Payroll Coordinator Responsibilities:
- Coordinate and assisting in processing payroll on a weekly basis.
- Auditing reports of time management, employee payments, benefits, and Human Resources processing paperwork.
- Processing unemployment claims.
- Assisting HR with hire paperwork, office tasks, filing, and other functions as needed.
- Processing all of the above tasks while maintaining confidentiality.
- Maintain and update guarantee information.
- Communicate with team members on a regular basis regarding payroll information, research and respond to questions.
- Facilitates final pay computation and processing.
- Ensures accuracy of payroll registers, withholding taxes and statutory loans and contributions for statutory requirements.
- Responds promptly to employee inquiries on payroll matters
Human Resources Payroll Coordinator Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Accounting or a similar discipline.
- Payroll and/or Human Resources experience.
- Knowledgeable in payroll processing, government remittances and payroll/ benefits.
- Strong analytical skills with keen attention to details.
- Resourceful, highly organized, and self-starter.
- Trustworthy and with highest degree of integrity.
- Must possess good interpersonal and communication skills.
Human Resources Payroll Coordinator – USA & Canada
Looking to hire a Human Resources Payroll Coordinator? Take a look at our Job Descriptions Board. RemotoWorkforce links USA or Canadian Companies with Mexican talent. How our Remote Hiring Process Works?