The Tech Recruiter will identify, recruit, screen, and present good candidates for technology positions, collaborating with hiring managers to set realistic technical requirements. The Tech Recruiter will work to identify and fill job openings, interview candidates, and keep records of applications.
The Tech Recruiter is responsible for the sourcing, screening, and hiring of technical specialists to fill IT positions. The Tech Recruiter's responsibilities include all aspects of hiring, from meeting with hiring managers to write job descriptions to offering job positions to the most suitable candidates. The Tech Recruiter should be focused, hard-working, and able to meet deadlines to the satisfaction of all parties involved.
The Tech Recruiter Responsibilities:
- Collaborates with hiring managers to understand the needs and roles to be filled; reviews job descriptions for vacancies.
- Assists with the development and revision of specifications and job descriptions for selected positions.
- Identifies the most effective methods for recruiting and attracting candidates.
- Drafts recruitment advertisements; posts and/or places ads in the most effective digital and/or print media for open positions.
- Selects one or more placement agencies to assist with recruitment process.
- Identifies appropriate candidates and assesses their qualifications through review of their resumes, interviews, and other forms of communications.
- Connects qualified candidates with hiring managers.
- Maintains contact with candidates to keep them apprised of the status of their applications.
- Vets potential employees credentials.
- Provides advice to hiring managers regarding salary negotiations with final candidates.
- Facilitates contacts by creating and maintaining a presence in the technical/industry community and marketplace.
- Attends job fairs and industry conferences; runs company booth at job fairs.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
The Tech Recruiter Requirements:
- Solid technical recruiting experience and value how recruiting can influence the inclusion and diversity landscape of a company;
- The ability to source for technical roles using LinkedIn, Github or Stack Overflow;
- Communication skills;
- To be self-motivated and driven;
- Open to receive, give feedback, and have the will to grow and develop in your career;
- Ability to adapt to changing situations;
- Excellent time management skills;
- Passionate, positive, and creative spirit.
- Experience working in SaaS/E-commerce businesses;
- Interest and/or experience in tech & software;
- Additional languages are more than welcome.
Tech Recruiter – USA & Canada
Looking to hire a Tech Recruiter? Take a look at our Job Descriptions Board. RemotoWorkforce links USA or Canadian Companies with Mexican talent. How our Remote Hiring Process Works?