The Customer Success/Account Manager aid business clients in taking full advantage of products, drive sales by influencing product upgrades, manage and sustain relationships with customers. Duties for The Customer Success/Account Manager will include a broad range of tasks such as maintaining ongoing customer relationships and networking, implementing success programs, contributing to sales, onboarding and training clients, and minimizing churn. The Customer Success/Account Manager should also be able to provide insights on client-to-business interactions, improve customer experience through product support, and handle customer complaints and requests. The Customer Success/Account Manager must be social, analytical, possess an aptitude for learning and using new software, and be able to communicate clearly and effectively. The ideal The Customer Success/Account Manager should engage with customers, maximize value, and create strategies to grow our customer base.
The Customer Success/Account Manager Responsibilities:
- Develops Healthy Customer Relationship
- Enhances Customer Training
- Evaluates and Analyzes Customer Needs
- Builds Trust and Transparency with Clients
- Onboards New Clients
- Acts as a Customer Advocate
- Encourages Customers to Upgrade their Products
- Promotes Customer Loyalty
The Customer Success/Account Manager Requirement:
- Solid experience in sales, customer success or account management.
- Driven by developing businesses based on a qualitative, consultative, and solution-oriented approach.
- The ability to identify business questions, analyse data, draw conclusions, and develop actionable recommendations.
- Strong customer-facing skills, able to proactively manage customer expectations, recognize customer needs and adapt company capabilities to customers’ requirements.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Customer Success/Account Manager – USA & Canada
Looking to hire a Customer Success/Account Manager? Take a look at our Job Descriptions Board. RemotoWorkforce links USA or Canadian Companies with Mexican talent. How our Remote Hiring Process Works?