The Industrial and Manufacturing Engineer will find efficient ways to use workers, machines and materials to maximize business profits. The Industrial and Manufacturing Engineer will develop management control systems to make financial planning more efficient also will inform with clients about product specifications and negotiate with vendors and review the status of projects. Also the Industrial and Manufacturing Engineer designs and develops production layouts for a company’s warehouse to increase productivity and quality standards. The Industrial and Manufacturing Engineer main duties include reviewing current production schedules and processes to find potential improvements, designing the layouts of the facilities and estimating production costs.
Industrial and Manufacturing Engineer Responsibilities:
- Support project managers in end-to-end project delivery and coordination efforts.
- Facilitate and lead cross-functional initiatives across multiple business functions.
- Provide complex analytical support to project-based work.
- Turn data into valuable actionable insights and opportunities.
- Conduct basic quantitative analysis, and produce cost-benefit documents.
- Support team in creating proposals to gain buy-in based on analysis.
- Analyze work methods, manufacturing processes and non-productive materials and recommend changes that will reduce operational costs.
- Assist management in the installation of approved changes in work layout, equipment, methods and non-productive materials, using appropriate statistical techniques, demonstrations and presentations.
Industrial and Manufacturing Engineer Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Industrial Engineering, Business Analytics or related field
- Solid experience working with process improvement and/or business process design.
- Excellent analytical, communication, problem solving skills, and attention to detail.
- Comfort with financial analysis and working with both business and technology groups.
- Good communication skills to clarify expectations and drive alignment.
- Experience manipulating and extracting insights from large and complex datasets.
Industrial and Manufacturing Engineer – USA & Canada
Are you looking for a Industrial and Manufacturing Engineer? Take a look at our Job Description Board for USA & Canadian companies.