The It Operations Manager will enable the build out, onboarding and operationalization of new datacenter capacity. The It Operations Manager will actively participate in the incident and outage process to ensure proper root cause analysis and appropriate follow-up with affected site contacts. The It Operations Manager calls for a balance of leadership, influence skills, supportive individual contributions, and expertise in enterprise-level operations. The It Operations Manager will provide assistance by supporting programs, processes and technical activities.
The It Operations Manager Responsibilities:
- Leading and managing a team of high-performing individual contributors and their ongoing talent development
- Managing and overseeing datacenter site services, logistics, and deployment
- Collaborating and coordinating with multiple internal business groups to ensure the successful delivery of service levels
- Analyzing production operations and initiate corrective actions to ensure operational stability
- Initiate and establish quality standards and manage those initiatives through to completion
The It Operations Manager Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in IT or related field
- Enterprise-level Experience in managing large-scale and complex projects/programs
- Working knowledge of audit and compliance requirements in a large global enterprise
- Strong problem-solving skills, analytical capabilities, data analysis, and attention to detail
It Operations Manager – US & Canada
Are you looking for a It Operations Manager? Take a look at our Job Descriptions Board for US & Canadian companies.