The Night Auditor Supervisor Virtual Assistant audit, balance, post and report on the front desk to include but not limited to; room charges, phone calls, zero balance folios, corrections, adjustments, taxes, disputed charges, over/short figures, deposits, etc. to ensure accuracy and verify proper cash handling procedures are followed. The Night Auditor Supervisor Virtual Assistant prepare and input statistics and income journal sheets for preparation of daily reports. The Night Auditor Supervisor Virtual Assistant monitor and ensure overall guest satisfaction. Also, The Night Auditor Supervisor Virtual Assistant practice safe work habits and wear protective safety equipment.
Night Auditor Supervisor Virtual Assistant Responsibilities:
- Perform bookkeeping activities, such as balancing accounts and conducting nightly audits.
- Keep records of room availability and guests’ accounts, manually or using computers.
- Supervise shift staff and their processes.
- Prepare and distribute daily reports.
- Audit and reconcile cashiers.
- Audit, reconcile, consolidate, and transmit all credit cards on a timely basis.
- Check guests/in out and perform Guest Service Agents tasks.
- Respond to guest inquiries and resolve complaints.
- Be aware of guest satisfaction scores and work toward increasing departmental and overall guest satisfaction.
Night Auditor Supervisor Virtual Assistant Requirements:
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Previous night audit/accounting experience.
- Solid supervisory experience
- Computer knowledge/Excel and arithmetic skills.
- Good written/verbal communication skills.
- Must maintain a warm and friendly demeanor.
- Maintains composure and objectivity when needed.
- Excellent telephone and guest relations etiquette and skills.
Night Auditor Supervisor Virtual Assistant – USA & Canada
Are you looking for a Night Auditor Supervisor Virtual Assistant? Take a look at our Job Description Board for USA & Canadian companies.