The Professional Photograph Virtual Assistant will be responsible for helping photographers plan, setup, and execute photoshoots at various locations. The Professional Photograph Virtual Assistant may also be required to interact with customers, edit photos, and distribute completed photo projects. To ensure success as a Professional Photograph Virtual Assistant, should have a passion for photography, and in-depth knowledge of lighting and editing techniques. The Photography Assistant will be responsible for assisting in day-to-day photographic operations, administration, and imaging needs for the photography department. The Professional Photograph Virtual Assistant will play a key role in assisting to shape and organize the visual storytelling across the businesses while assisting with maintaining our digital asset library.
Professional Photograph Virtual Assistant Responsibilities:
- Assisting in day-to-day photo administration and operations.
- Serve as an assistant to the photographer(s) on select photo shoots.
- Assisting digital asset manager and team photographers with daily maintenance of the digital asset management system.
- Coordinating delivery of images for internal and external partners.
- Learn to negotiate rates with photo agencies, stock agencies, freelance photographers, and stylists.
- Conduct stock and internal photo research for magazines, website, newsletters, and special projects, adhering to budget while maintaining high quality of photography.
- Preps samples for product photography.
- Organizes, systematizes, and tracks incoming and outgoing shipments.
Professional Photograph Virtual Assistant Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in photography or related field.
- Strong interest in/knowledge in photography.
- Experience researching and editing images from a wide variety of stock agencies and sources.
- Communication and problem-solving skills.
- Solid experience with photo rights.
Professional Photograph Virtual Assistant – US & Canada
Are you looking for a Professional Photograph Virtual Assistant? Take a look at our Job Descriptions Board for US & Canadian companies.