The Quality Control Inspector typically works in a setting with the responsibility of ensuring quality in all goods produced by the company. The Quality Control Inspector duties may include studying blueprints, conducting research and competitor analysis, analyzing parts that make a product and ensuring proper measurements are taken to ensure products meet customer expectations and company standards. The Quality Control Inspector depending on the industry and company, quality control inspectors may progress into a managerial or executive position. The Quality Control Inspector monitors the quality of incoming and outgoing products or materials for a company.
Quality Control Inspector Responsibilities:
- Execute visual inspections on sub-assemblies and final products.
- Participate in inventory digital counts.
- Revised/Improve current incoming specifications documentations.
- Initial nonconformance report on materials.
- Interact with purchasing team to resolve receiving discrepancy and documentation requirement.
- Assist in planning and scheduling.
- Enforce safe practices and job safety programs.
- Monitor all paperwork for accuracy, clarity.
- Analyze the work to find a more productive cost-efficient method.
Quality Control Inspector Requirements:
- High school diploma.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
- Skill to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
- Capacity to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations.
- Advanced communication skills.
Quality Control Inspector – USA & Canada
Are you looking for a Quality Control Inspector? Take a look at our Job Description Board for USA & Canadian companies.