The School Principal Virtual Assistant deal with the issues of school management, student activities and services, community relations, personnel, and curriculum instruction. The School Principal Virtual Assistant coordinate with principals and board members to assist in defining and enforcing school policies and guidelines for students, staff, and faculty. The School Principal Virtual Assistant conceptualize the goals of their school and identify objectives for instruction and extracurricular programs. Working with faculty, the School Principal Virtual Assistant make suggestions, listen, and share experiences encouraging teacher improvement and motivation within classrooms.
School Principal Virtual Assistant Responsibilities:
- Answer the phone and assist callers with their needs.
- Maintain the principal’s appointments, meetings throughout the year.
- Prepare and maintain the prom permission, guest permission forms.
- Process all purchase orders for the principal accounts.
- Maintain the yearly rebinds of class books.
- Create the rotating schedule for the school year.
- Schedule interviews for employment applicants.
- Attend hearings, record minutes, send out letters to parents/guardians regarding exclusion and expulsion.
School Principal Virtual Assistant Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree or related.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Confidence and determination.
- Critical thinking skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Computer proficiency in spreadsheets, databases, and work processing.
- Ability to work well with others.
- Solid organizational skills.
School Principal Virtual Assistant – US & Canada
Are you looking for a School Principal Virtual Assistant? Take a look at our Job Descriptions Board for US & Canadian businesses.