The Senior Risk Manager will be provided an exciting opportunity to apply your knowledge, experience, and skills in a collaborative work environment with cross-functional teams, contributing to the ongoing success. Following an Enterprise Risk Management approach, The Senior Risk Manager helps our members to mitigate and eliminate losses through tailored services including, but not limited to:
- Consultative Services,
- Online Training & Education, and
- Collaborating with membership to develop tailored risk management solutions
The Senior Risk Manager is data driven. Having strong communication and relationship building skills, coupled with critical thinking abilities will be key to your success as a Senior Risk Manager. The Senior Risk Manager is invested in helping our membership prioritize, select, and sustain risk management initiatives, along with practical solutions, to help them achieve their mission of providing service to their communities, thus making their communities better places to live, work and play.
The Senior Risk Manager Responsibilities:
- Evaluates potential risks based on a member service-oriented programs and works with the membership to create tailored practical methods for managing the identified risks.
- Conducts assessments buildings and property to identify exposures, and developing tailored risk management recommendations to address the hazard and reduce liability
- Plans, coordinates and/or administers training programs based on member requests and organizational needs
- Develops and presents stewardship reports to the client to communicate emerging issues, trends, and loss drivers.
- Utilizes the enterprise risk management model to create tailored risk management recommendations based on data for members
The Senior Risk Manager Requirements:
- Strong experience in risk management or equivalent field
- Bachelors’ degree or equivalent work experience preferred.
- ARM Designation preferred – Designation is required within the first year of employment.
- Understanding Property & Casualty and Workers’ Compensation insurance lines are a plus.
- Ability to benchmark, measure and analyze loss trends.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills – ability to develop and deliver presentations to individuals and groups.
- Develop and implement tailored risk management programs at all levels of executive management.
- Excellent time management and interpersonal skills.
Senior Risk Manager – USA & Canada
Looking to hire a Senior Risk Manager? Take a look at our Job Descriptions Board. RemotoWorkforce links USA or Canadian Companies with Mexican talent. How our Remote Hiring Process Works?