The Accounts Payable Analyst analyzes accounts payable transactions to ensure compliance with internal controls and accounting policies. The Accounts Payable Analyst Maintains and reconciles accounts payable ledger and prepares management reports. Being a Accounts Payable Analyst resolves discrepancies in billings and payments and recommends improvements to accounts payable policies and procedures. The Accounts Payable Analyst may be responsible for processing payments and responding to vendor inquiries. Also the Accounts Payable Analyst Performs administrative, clerical and related work in managing funds/records related to purchasing, invoice payment and other budgetary issues for the system.
Accounts Payable Analyst Responsibilities:
- Collects all manual entry charge batches and enters them into accounts receivable.
- Assures data entered is accurate and timely.
- Provides accurate data for external audits using generally accepted accounting principles and procedures.
- Works on routine assignments within defined parameters, established guidelines and precedents.
- Processes check requests and expense reports for payment.
- Prepares accounts payable, restricted fund, managed care, patient refund and check releases.
Accounts Payable Analyst Requirements:
- High School diploma or related.
- Excellent computer skills (including Microsoft Office).
- Meticulous, organized, and able to multi-task.
- Able to operate general business machines such as computer, calculator, fax and similar office equipment efficiently and accurately.
Accounts Payable Analyst – US & Canada
Are you looking for a Accounts Payable Analyst? Take a look at our Job Descriptions Board for US & Canadian businesses.