The Accounts Receivable Virtual Assistant is responsible for ensuring all incoming payments are received and processed. The Accounts Receivable Virtual Assistant requires individuals to keep a precise record of all incoming payments and to make contact with clients to ensure outstanding invoices are paid. The Accounts Receivable Virtual Assistant in this role ensure that all receipts are tracked and regularly check for any discrepancies in payments received. The Accounts Receivable Virtual Assistant generate revenue for companies by ensuring that clients are properly billed for goods or services. The Accounts Receivable Virtual Assistant work with other departments to ensure that the correct amounts are collected in a timely manner, verify and record transactions, resolve account discrepancies, and perform other tasks to secure client payments.
Accounts Receivable Virtual Assistant Responsibilities:
- Prepares and processes bank deposits, credit card transactions and accounts receivable invoicing.
- Manages collections process for revenue and creates aging reports.
- Maintains spreadsheets and files and performs other clerical duties as assigned.
- Enters routine financial transactions into revenue accounting system and reconciles entry daily.
- Prepares monthly reconciliations.
- Updates our financial practices in our procedure manual.
- Responds to questions and requests for information from customers, auditors, employees, and others.
- Perform all auditing, administrative and routine tasks to prepare invoices and apply payments and post journal entries.
Accounts Receivable Virtual Assistant Requirements:
- High school degree, technical school or related.
- Solid clerical and accounts receivable or basic accounting experience.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel is required.
- Strong experience using accounting systems.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with clients and associates at all levels.
Accounts Receivable Virtual Assistant – US & Canada
Are you looking for a Accounts Receivable Virtual Assistant? Take a look at our Job Descriptions Board for US & Canadian businesses.