The Billing Coordinator will be assisting with accounts receivables and collections duties.The Billing Coordinator prepares monthly journal entries and balance sheet reconciliations to facilitate the accounting close; records month-end, quarter-end and year-end closing journal entries. The Billing Coordinator will be resolving customer billing problems and reducing accounts receivable delinquency.The Billing Coordinato will work to provide a high level of financial support to members of designated areas in all aspects of accounting and finance, in addition to other special projects as required.
The Billing Coordinator Responsibilities:
- Manage Billing requests and ensure invoices are processed in accordance with the contract terms and on time
- Administer Project Setup, Maintenance, and Completion
- Ensure the integrity of the system record
- Generate reports on request from Project Managers and proactively secure compliance and data accuracy
- Prepare Standard Weekly/Monthly Reports.
- Proactively make suggestions for improvements to the financial and portfolio management processes
- Maintain archive of customer contracts and projects, bid review documentation, and other written materials needed.
The Billing Coordinator Requirements:
- Bachelor´s Degree in Accounting.
- Solid experience working in a similar position.
- Experienced working with finance matters.
- Experienced in the following software packages: (Microsoft Project, Excel, Word and PowerPoint).
Billing Coordinator – US & Canada
Are you looking for a Billing Coordinator? Take a look at our Job Descriptions Board for US & Canadian companies.