The Communications and Marketing Associate must assist with organization and execution of events, maintain stakeholder database, conduct research to support public relations planning, keep calendar of events, update website, edit presentations, and assist with tracking media coverage and media outreach. The Communications and Marketing Associate Help oversee the client’s social media presence, work with communications director and others to brainstorm engaging content. The Communications and Marketing Associate assist in development and tracking of campaigns, conductive research to identify new opportunities and ways to improve client`s social media presence. The Communications and Marketing Associate includes developing communications content, including graphics and design; running our social media channels; supporting media outreach and tracking coverage.
Communications and Marketing Associate Responsibilities:
- Work with appointed agencies to manage external communications strategy and calendar, including drafting and editing press releases, coordinating timelines with internal and external stakeholders.
- Serve as the marketing team’s primary point of contact for partners. Customize partnership marketing strategies, develop execution plans, and coordinate with all relevant team members across business units for success.
- Draft and edit long-form content marketing materials, such as reports and whitepapers to support content marketing efforts.
- Build relationships with customers and partners to develop and execute communications activities that promote joint efforts.
- Track key metrics and build reports that measure the effectiveness of our public relations and marketing efforts.
- Support the events and sales team with customer and media events by ideating creative concepts.
- Managing daily administrative tasks to ensure the marketing department runs smoothly.
Communications and Marketing Associate Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business Administration or Communications.
- Solid experience in public relations or other relevant role.
- Experience with content marketing or communications.
- Marketing agency experience.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously, set priorities, utilize resources and meet deadlines.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
Communications and Marketing Associate – USA & Canada
Looking to hire a Communications and Marketing Associate? Take a look at our Job Descriptions Board. RemotoWorkforce links USA or Canadian Companies with Mexican talent. How our Remote Hiring Process Works?