The Content Creator will update existing material, generate novel work, and identify new ways to reach consumers. The Content Creator should also contribute to the shaping of stylistic guidelines. The Content Creator will be responsible for filming and producing videos, creating and scheduling social media content, and writing articles. To be a successful Content Creator, should focus on appealing to consumers’ interests by creating engaging material. The Content Creator also conduce research and interviews to learn more about current trends, developments, and perceptions about the subject matter, and then contextualizing your findings. Ultimately, an exceptional Content Creator will promote collaboration between internal stakeholders to ensure consistency in company’s outputs.
Content Creator Responsibilities:
- Create clients’ social profile, such as Facebook, Instagram or other pages.
- Edit and proofread written pieces before publication.
- Create email with related content that benefits the customer.
- Conduct keyword research and use SEO guidelines to optimize content.
- Assisting the creative team with the design of promotional materials.
- Using social media to engage consumers, respond to questions or complaints, and to promote company initiatives.
- Collaborating with internal departments to establish campaign objectives, complete tasks, and identify and solve problems.
- Monitoring social media and company website metrics.
Content Creator Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree in communications or a closely related field.
- Solid experience with, and comprehensive understanding of, video cameras, digital cameras, and editing procedures.
- Proficiency in Adobe applications.
- Skill in MS applications – PowerPoint, Word, and Excel.
- Strong experience with social media content creation – Facebook, Instagram, Twitter.
Content Creator – US & Can
Content Creator – USA & Canada. Looking to hire a Content Creator? Take a look at our Job Descriptions Board. Remoto Workforce US.