The Controller Virtual Assistant position is accountable for the accounting operations of the company. The Controller Virtual Assistant includes the production of periodic financial reports, maintenance of an adequate system of accounting records, and a comprehensive set of controls and budgets designed to mitigate risk. The Controller Virtual Assistant is also responsible for enhancing the accuracy of the company’s reported financial results, and ensuring that reported results comply with generally accepted accounting principles or international financial reporting standards. The Controller Virtual Assistant are responsible for overseeing many of the financial processes within an organization.
Controller Virtual Assistant Responsibilities:
- Manage and oversee the operations of the general ledger activities.
- Prepare and manage the cash forecast process and weekly disbursement requests.
- Monitor and oversee the preparation of monthly account reconciliation.
- Support internal and external audit of financial processes and statements.
- Responsible for the overall work product of all direct reports while also providing timely feedback on their performances as well as career mentorship.
- Develop financial reporting.
- Maintains and enforces a documented system of accounting policies and procedures
- Manage outsourced functions
Controller Virtual Assistant Requirements:
- Certified Public Accountant or related field.
- Strong analytical skills, technical or operational accounting background and research skills.
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills and the ability to proactively work in teams with a high attention to detail.
- Ability to prioritize and balance work in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment with high level of responsibility and ownership.
Controller Virtual Assistant – US & Canada
Are you looking for a Controller Virtual Assistant? Take a look at our Job Descriptions Board for US & Canadian businesses.