The Customer Client Service Specialist provide customers with a seamless onboarding experience from the minute customers first contact support. Also, The Customer Client Service Specialist help customers navigate their user dashboard process an educate customers in a courteous, friendly, and professional manner. Also respond to customers with knowledge and deep empathy, in a timely manner. The Customer Client Service Specialist identify and resolve issues for customers experiencing technical issues, working closely with technical support team, also identify and resolve possible fraudulent activity. The Customer Client Service Specialist collecting and summarizing feedback from customers to improve the customer experience and manage changes and implement new support tools. Also improve customer service for the product and analyze voluminous data, work with existing indicators, and create new ones.
Customer Client Service Specialist Responsibilities:
- Identify and resolve issues for customers experiencing technical issues.
- Identify and resolve possible fraudulent activity.
- Collecting and summarizing feedback from customers to improve the customer experience.
- Maintains complex records.
- Responds to inquiries in the area of responsibility.
- Collects data/information for department use in special projects or reports.
- Operate as a frontline, primary support liaison between the company and clients.
- Assess a variety of situations and identify the correct resolution or escalate according to departmental guidelines
Customer Client Service Specialist Requirements:
- Solid experience in customer Service.
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills.
- Excellent listening skills and the ability to ask probing questions, understand concerns, overcome objectives and resolve problems.
- Strong work ethic and self-starter, ability to work independently and as a team player.
- Ability to effectively manage multiple priorities and adapt to change within a fast-paced business environment.
- Ability to work in different cultures.
- Knowledge of the basics of project management.Knowledge in the fields of marketing, sales, budgeting, product development, and customer experience
Customer Client Service Specialist – USA & Canada
Looking to hire a Customer Client Service Specialist? Take a look at our Job Descriptions Board. RemotoWorkforce links USA or Canadian Companies with Mexican talent. How our Remote Hiring Process Works?