The Lead Customer Service Administrator works as the initial contact and information source for candidates and producers and provides customer service to external stakeholder. The Lead Customer Service Administrator works with operational and clerical support to the staff and leadership team. Additionally, The Lead Customer Service Administrator serves as a lead to other Customer Service staff and assists with training and answering procedural questions, along with reviewing daily reports and providing coverage when needed. The Lead Customer Service Administrator success involves a high level of interaction and required effective communications with senior leaders and team members at all levels of the organization.
Lead Customer Service Administrator Responsibilities:
- First point of contact for applicant/candidate/producer/agent information.
- Provides accurate and thorough information to the customer base through both verbal and written communication.
- Assists with coverage of answering Customer Representative questions and providing accurate and timely responses
- Assist with coverage of daily assignments and processing
- Monitor customer-facing interactions (calls & emails) and ensure that all customers are receiving quality service
- Perform quality review of processing work
Lead Customer Service Administrator Requirements:
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Experience in a high-volume processing environment.
- Experience in customer service experience.
- Strong data entry experience and working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Excellent communication skills – both oral and written.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Problem solving skills.
- Interpersonal skills.
- Great attention to detail.
- Strong organization skills.
- Ability to work within a team.
Lead Customer Service Administrator – USA & Canada
Looking to hire a Lead Customer Service Administrator? Take a look at our Job Descriptions Board. RemotoWorkforce links USA or Canadian Companies with Mexican talent. How our Remote Hiring Process Works?