The Front Desk Attendant perform administrative and routine clerical tasks. The Front Desk Attendant responsibilities may include organizing and managing files, scheduling meetings and appointments, and supporting other staff with organizational tasks. The Front Desk Attendant perform essential front desk administrative duties including answering phone calls, on line greeting clients, and overseeing the office budget. The Front Desk Attendant should have a talent for multi-tasking, with excellent communication and organizational skills. Also the Front Desk Attendant monitor, organize and forward emails, track and order office equipment and supplies and maintain records and files.
Front Desk Attendant Responsibilities:
- Completes daily checklists, including occupancy reports and contingency reports.
- Communicates cross-departmentally.
- Collects, processes and documents payments.
- Maintain confidentiality of client and employee information.
- Call to the client when an appointment is missed and reschedule when appropriate.
- Redirect phone calls to the appropriate department and take down messages.
- Provide excellent customer service.
Front Desk Attendant Requirements:
- High School Diploma or related.
- Ability to exercise a high degree of diplomacy and tact.
- Skill to work well under pressure with minimal supervision.
- Must possess computer/data skills.
Front Desk Attendant – US & Canada
Are you looking for a Front Desk Attendant? Take a look at our Job Descriptions Board for US & Canadian businesses.