The Front End Web Developer Virtual Assistant will manage local standalone applications for market initiatives which improve performance of the site. The Front End Web Developer Virtual Assistant will own the implementation and maintenance of fundraising-related content on the website. The Front End Web Developer Virtual Assistant will support the further development of the site. The Front End Web Developer Virtual Assistant is responsible for developing and implementing website design and optimize website performance and scalability.
The Front End Web Developer Virtual Assistant Responsibilities:
- Design, build, and maintain company and client sites.
- Collaborate with designers and clients to craft the end-user experience.
- Perform pre and post deployment testing for websites according to planned schedules, or after any Web site or product revision.
- Optimize web views for usability
- Collaborate internally and externally to resolve technical issues.
- Document client requirements and design
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
The Front End Web Developer Virtual Assistant Requirements
- Proven success in designing and developing effective web pages.
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in computer science
- Experience building web experience using a CMS, preferably for advocacy and online fundraising tools.
- Knowledge of environmental issues preferred.
- Excellent understanding of applying existing themes and style guides to front-end development
- Self-starter with ability to operate as the sole Developer on the team
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Detail-oriented with the ability to juggle multiple priorities.
Front End Web Developer Virtual Assistant – US & Canada
Are you looking for a Front End Web Developer Virtual Assistant? Take a look at our Job Descriptions Board for US & Canadian companies.