The Interior Design Virtual Assistant perform a number of administrative, clerical, and creative duties under the supervision of an interior designer. The Interior Design Virtual Assistant communicate with the client to arrange meetings and consultations with the designer, collect photographs and measure rooms, and provide the client and the designer with samples, mock-ups, and reports on budgets. The Interior Design Virtual Assistant also have administrative responsibilities, which involve dealing with the various vendors boss uses, such as the furniture supplier, hardware store, and contractors who may be used to complete a job. Place and confirm orders with suppliers. The Interior Design Virtual Assistant oversee supplier production monitoring quality and co-ordinate delivery slots and manage suppliers and contractor.
Interior Design Virtual Assistant Responsibilities:
- Complete Buyer selection paperwork accurately and provide to consultant by deadline provided.
- Interact with internal mortgage company personnel as needed to confirm buyer affordability.
- Provide buyer feedback internally.
- Maintain communication with on-site sales consultants.
- Assistance with administrative aspects of projects including business correspondence, meeting notes, and presentations.
- Provide administrative support on special project.
- Assist in schematic design and presentation prep.
- Gathering estimates and preparing client proposals.
- Coordinate with vendors, contractors, sales reps and sub-contractors.
- Assist with order placement, order follow-up and tracking of orders.
- Support with social media presence on multiple platforms.
Interior Design Virtual Assistant Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in Architecture, Interior Design, or related.
- Solid experience in interior design.
- Creativity and ability to think outside the box.
- Professional work ethic and appearance.
- Proficiency in AutoCAD, Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign or related.
- Possess organizational and communication skills.
- Adaptable and flexible, able to manage competing priorities.
Interior Design Virtual Assistant – US & Canada
Are you looking for a Interior Design Virtual Assistant? Take a look at our Job Descriptions Board for US & Canadian businesses.