The Master Mechanic Specialist Diagnosing the source of trouble and determining the extent of repairs required; coordinating the procurement of materials/parts, replacing worn or broken parts. The Master Mechanic Specialist perform service, inspections, maintenance, repair, and overhaul of equipment to include, but not limited to, wheeled vehicles, track vehicles, engineer equipment, power generation, and material handling equipment, propane, natural gas, electric, gasoline, and diesel engine-powered vehicles, including light, medium, heavy, and heavy equipment trailers. The Master Mechanic Specialist positions are distinguished by responsibility to perform skilled maintenance, modification, and repair of mechanical facilities and machinery components requiring the skills of a machinist and welder as well as a journey mechanic. The Master Mechanic Specialist requires a working knowledge of several related skill fields such as plumbing, electrical, welding and machinist work.
Master Mechanic Specialist Responsibilities:
- Perform major repair jobs by disassembling and cleaning parts, removal, repair and installation of assemblies, and components.
- Mentor employees and new hires on proper procedures pertaining to shop safety, maintenance practices, and principles and completion of required work order documentation.
- Coordinate with Lead Mechanic and/or Project Manager regarding the procurement of parts/materials and supplies for ongoing repairs and maintenance.
- Maintains a clean and safe work area, ensuring building and shop cleanliness on a routine basis.
- Rebuilds or overhauls labeling equipment and machinery.
- Diagnoses malfunctions and makes appropriate adjustments or repairs.
- Lays out, fabricates, sets up, installs and tests equipment and machinery.
- Maintains and lubricates equipment and machinery.
- Assumes other responsibilities and performs other duties as assigned by Management.
- Follow all safety policies.
Master Mechanic Specialist Requirements:
- High school diploma.
- Solid technical
- Must be able to lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
- May be required to reach, kneel, walk, stand and use repetitive motion for several hours at a time based on position duties.
- Ability to read, understand, and follow technical manuals to ensure proper diagnosis and repair.
Master Mechanic Specialist – USA & Canada
Looking to hire a Master Mechanic Specialist? Take a look at our Job Descriptions Board. RemotoWorkforce links USA or Canadian Companies with Mexican talent. How our Remote Hiring Process Works?