The Payroll Services Specialist Manager responsible for the payroll operations from the source of authorization to delivery of pay checks, maintenance of earning records, and compliance with requirements The Payroll Services Specialist Manager assist in monthly, quarterly, and annual reconciliation of wages, taxes, and all payroll liabilities. The Payroll Services Specialist Manager perform daily payroll department operations and also process weekly, bi-weekly and semi-monthly payrolls. The Payroll Services Specialist Manager process new employees, terminations transfers and promotions. Also review and verify all HR Changes and set-up newly hired employees into payroll system, including verification of wage, position, direct deposit, benefits and annuity.
Payroll Services Specialist Manager Responsibilities:
- Perform all regular duties associated with the preparation, generation, and distribution of paychecks, reports, and funding payrolls information.
- Process payrolls.
- Serve as payroll back up for weekly and semi-monthly payrolls.
- Process sales commission and bonus payments.
- Pre-audit time clock data; verify accuracy and Supervisor approvals; identify and reconcile errors prior to downloading to payroll system.
- Maintain all records in connection with payments made to all employees.
- Assume responsibility for non-routine, unscheduled payroll transactions, including requesting replacement checks, preparing and requesting hand-drawn checks for time & attendance errors and terminations.
- Resolve employee inquiries regarding paycheck questions and discrepancies; update employee changes to profile such as addresses, banking, and tax deductions.
- Process employee terminations, including final check and associated administrative tasks.
- Corporate requests, including internal audits as scheduled.
- Certified payroll processing.
Payroll Services Specialist Manager Requirements:
- Associates degree in business, accounting or related field.
- Strong accounting background helpful.
- Solid experience in payroll processing.
- Ability to maintain confidential information.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to work well in a team environment.
- Self-motivated, able to work independently to complete tasks with minimal supervision.
- Clear written and verbal skills.
- Strong MS Office skills.
Payroll Services Specialist Manager – USA & Canada
Looking to hire a Payroll Services Specialist Manager? Take a look at our Job Descriptions Board. RemotoWorkforce links USA or Canadian Companies with Mexican talent. How our Remote Hiring Process Works?