The Project and Program Operations Support has to create a project plan of the activities and owners for each of the items needed for a successful tool/site launch. The Project and Program Operations Support use creativity to eliminate problems and to create alternative solutions. The Project and Program Operations Support should identify and resolving issues that may impact critical project deliverables. The Project and Program Operations Support proactively identifying opportunities for improvement and optimization of the programs. Reporting analyzing agent and member performance trends for executive review of project success.
Project and Program Operations Support Responsibilities:
- Submitting all required security profiles/clearances required for each implementation.
- Ensuring suppliers are compliant with security requirements.
- Developing an audit system for each supplier to ensure security compliance, and policy and procedure adaptation are occurring.
- Establishing security compliance reviews and network audits
- Defining, measuring, and documenting the results of the project, including site effectiveness, cost savings analysis, and reporting those results back to leadership team.
- Adapting to job responsibilities based on business needs.
Project and Program Operations Support Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Relevant work experience.
- Experience managing projects for multiple stakeholders.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
- Time management and ability to meet deadlines.
- Strong problem-solving and decision-making skills.
- Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines.
- The ability to learn new things quickly.
Project and Program Operations Support – USA & Canada
Looking to hire a Project and Program Operations Support? Take a look at our Job Descriptions Board. RemotoWorkforce links USA or Canadian Companies with Mexican talent. How our Remote Hiring Process Works?