The Program Operations Coordinator is responsible for planning, organizing, managing and executing programs from beginning to end. The Program Operations Coordinator oversees client relationships regarding program management, feature development, testing, integration. The Program Operations Coordinator plan, oversee and document all aspects of the specific program(s) in progress. The Program Operations Coordinator work across the organization to make sure that the scope and direction of each program is on schedule and all stakeholders know the current status. Also develops and implements security policy and procedures
Program Operations Coordinator Responsibilities:
- Work across the organization to make sure that the scope and direction of each program is on schedule and all stakeholders know the current status
- Manage program quality.
- Analyze data and make decisions that affect the program(s) on a regular basis.
- Coordinate with operations on projects to improve and analyze program performance
- Work across teams across staff to resolve issues.
Program Operations Coordinator Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Progressive work experience preferably in the area of project management.
- Experience coordinating multiple business functions.
- Ability to identify the business needs.
- Strong written and verbal communications skills.
- Self-motivator with strong work ethic and the ability to multitask.
- Organized with outstanding attention to detail.
Program Operations Coordinator – USA & Canada
Are you looking for a Program Operations Coordinator? Take a look at our Job Description Board for USA & Canadian companies.