The Talent Acquisition Partner Coordinator assists candidates, recruiters and hiring managers with all front-end interview preparation including interview scheduling, candidate communication, travel coordination, onsite visits and maintenance of all schedule calendars. The Talent Acquisition Partner Coordinator strategize with business leaders to understand their business needs, ask the right questions, quickly drill down on requirements. The Talent Acquisition Partner Coordinator coordinate all aspects of the on-boarding and off-boarding processes. Provide other administrative support to recruiters as needed. The Talent Acquisition Partner Coordinator work with hiring managers to identify staffing needs for each department and assist in the creation of job descriptions.
Talent Acquisition Partner Coordinator Responsibilities:
- Coordinate and manage all candidate interview schedules including: candidate travel and lodging accommodations and distribute appropriate materials to interview team (resume, interview forms, agendas, etc.).
- Ensure an excellent candidate experience through prompt follow-up and communication throughout the candidate’s life cycle from initial contact to start date.
- Ensure on-site candidates have a positive interviewing experience by being their main point of contact throughout their day and ensure the interview schedule flows smoothly.
- Assist with job posting and advertisement processes.
- Responds to all requests within adequate response time, places high emphasis on candidate satisfaction.
- Serves as the subject matter expert for Talent processes and procedures guiding. candidates, new-hires, and talent partners on the appropriate actions required for submittal
- May assist with other projects as assigned.
Talent Acquisition Partner Coordinator Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources management or related business field.
- Experience with calendaring/scheduling and continuous improvement.
- Familiarity with HR databases, applicant tracking systems and candidate management systems.
- Self-starter with initiative, positive attitude, and passion for delivering an excellent candidate experience.
- Experience as first line of contact for candidates or customer service related role.
- Superb attention to detail required as well as excellent interpersonal, verbal and written skills.
- Ability to work cross functionally, perform under tight deadlines, problem solve and adapt in a fast pace environment.
- Integrity in handling confidential and sensitive information.
Talent Acquisition Partner Coordinator – USA & Canada
Looking to hire a Talent Acquisition Partner Coordinator? Take a look at our Job Descriptions Board. RemotoWorkforce links USA or Canadian Companies with Mexican talent. How our Remote Hiring Process Works?