The Blog Writer will research topics and develop interesting posts that will appeal to our target audience and promote the blog using social media, direct email, and other methods to alert and expand our readership. The Blog Writer should be a skilled, tech-savvy writer who can create appealing, insightful posts that will reach and grow our audience. A Blog Writer should be creative, adaptable, and analytical with excellent writing skills and a unique voice. The Blog Writer should demonstrate exemplary writing, editing and communications skills with an eye for detail along with critical thinking. Also, The Blog Writer responsibilities include conducting thorough research on industry-related topics; developing and editing thoughtful articles on timely industry topics.
Blog Writer Responsibilities:
- Suggests stories and generates headline ideas in alignment with the preference of the client targeted audience.
- Successfully executes and completes writing assignments from the editor or other managers.
- Generating, researching, and pitching ideas for posts.
- Writing, editing, publishing, and promoting content.
- Promoting new posts using advertisements, emails, social media, and other methods to alert and attract new readers.
- Advocating and educating others about interests, products, or services.
- Maximizing site traffic by utilizing Search Engine Optimization keywords.
- Inviting other bloggers, experts, or other notable guests to contribute content to the webpage.
Blog Writer Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Journalism, Communications or related degree.
- Solid experience as a writer.
- Familiarity with metadata, tagging, SEO and social media best practices.
- Strong interviewing, writing and editing skills, with the ability to write in a range of voices and styles for diverse channels and audiences.
- Attention to detail and commitment to excellence.
Blog Writer – US & Can
Blog Writer – USA & Canada. Looking to hire a Blog Writer? Take a look at our Job Descriptions Board. Remoto Workforce US.