The Off-Site SEO Specialist tests, analyzes, and changes a website so it is optimized for search engines, and the website subsequently ranks higher in the search results on major search engines. A Off-Site SEO Specialist performs page optimization across a website to ensure search results are relevant and to create a positive user experience, growing website traffic, lead volume and brand awareness. In other words, an Off-Site SEO Specialist is no different from any other digital marketing or traditional marketing professional: they’re ultimately trying to create more sales for the company they’re working for. The Off-Site SEO Specialist will work closely with the Marketing Director and marketing leadership to build effective strategies.
Off Site SEO Specialist Responsibilities:
- Completing an in-depth SEO analysis of the client’s current website including sitemap recommendations (structure, page names, redirects, etc.), copied content analysis and domain analysis/recommendations.
- Understanding the client’s SEO goals and expectations (communicating with the marketing team to uncover SEO goals and ensuring client’s keywords reflect their business and SEO goals).
- Developing and completing contracted monthly strategies for each client.
- Managing SEO requests from clients (delegating or executing).
- Responding to questions about SEO and client campaigns from team members.
- Handling Off-Site SEO performance by ensuring all mandatory listings are claimed, verified and accurate.
- Monitoring all critical listings.
Off Site SEO Specialist Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree or related.
- Solid digital marketing experience.
- Excellent written & verbal communication.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Precise critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
Off Site SEO Specialist – US & Can
Off Site SEO Specialist – USA & Canada. Looking to hire a Off Site SEO Specialist? Take a look at our Job Descriptions Board. Remoto Workforce US.