The Household Personal Assistant responsibilities include a variety of domestic tasks based on the client’s personal needs. The Household Personal Assistant responsibilities revolve around keeping their home running smoothly. Some of these include coordinate and scheduling house maintenance, pet care, grocery shopping, laundry, meal prep, light housekeeping, maintaining a plan or schedule for the family’s personal and professional needs, bookkeeping, and any other service that falls within your abilities. The Household Personal Assistant duties also vary based on the size of the family and if there are other staff members employed by the family. The Household Personal Assistant may be required to plan and coordinate events, handle bills, and once you have gained appropriate experience, supervise other staff members.
Household Personal Assistant Responsibilities:
- Schedule and work closely with other staff on various household projects.
- Coordinate household staff and assist with monthly schedules.
- Identify and oversee various household projects.
- Keep an inventory of all household supplies.
- Maintain an approved product list for home and personal items, including sourcing information.
- Shop for household items as needed.
Household Personal Assistant Requirements:
- High school or equivalent.
- Solid experience working as a household personal assistant.
- Strong work ethic, reliable, punctual, and honest. Practical and efficient.
- Proactively identifies and resolves problems.
- Service-oriented and attention to detail.
Household Personal Assistant – US & Canada
Are you looking for a Household Personal Assistant? Take a look at our Job Descriptions Board for US & Canadian companies.